Flower Power Girls’ Trip To London
DURATION & DATES
May 2021 or whenever suits your schedule!
Attend The Chelsea Flower Show in London May 18- 22nd.
May 17th- May 21st; Four nights/Five days
Girlfriends, Mothers/Daughters, Garden Club Fans, Friday Afternoon TGIF Groups, Bridge Friends or whoever likes to travel and have fun!
What better way to relaunch your travel than with a trip “across the pond”. Revel in seeing the city while treating yourself to all types of memorable experiences.
“No request is too large, no detail too small!” Now you understand why we love The Egerton House Hotel. Also, it’s managed by a female leadership team (what’s not to like!).
Located on a quiet street in the heart of Knightsbridge (and known for its legendary martinis and during the flower show its own pop-up garden), this is an enchanting Victoria boutique townhome. Rated a Forbes 5 Star; Winner of multiple travel awards; Rated “A True Gem!” by Trip Advisor, July 19th, 2020
TRAVEL WITH ME
Yes, know that I’m excited to lead this trip. Wouldn’t miss a chance for cultivating some Flower Power with my Besties.
- Welcome glass of champagne upon arrival
- Indulgent breakfast everyday
- Afternoon Tea
- Complimentary tickets to the Victoria and Albert Museum with full access to the Members Lounge
- Martini Masterclass
- Tickets to the Chelsea Flower Show*
ASK ME ABOUT ADD-ONS
- Flower arranging and horticulture classes
- Morning yoga at the nearby Natural History Museum under the blue whale
- Etiquette Classes, Afternoon Tea Tutorials available
- Theater is a Must Do followed by dinner afterwards
- Private shopping experience at Harrod’s
- Staying in a castle or on an estate for an additional jaunt (Downton Abbey anyone?)
- Make it a Wimbledon Trip (June 23rd- July 11th)
- Additional historic and contemporary Garden Tours
- Train to Paris for a few additional night(s) or even for a day!
- Spend a few night walking in the Cotswolds
KNOW THE GIVE BACK
The Treadright Foundation “Makes Travel Matter” supporting over 55 sustainability projects (https://www.treadright.org/projects/) around the world. Specifically in London
FLOWER POWER – About the Chelsea Flower Show
Established in 1913, on the grounds of the Chelsea Royal Hospital in London, the RHS Chelsea Flower Show has become one of the most celebrated annual events in the world and the world’s greatest showcase for horticultural excellence, attracting visitors and exhibitors from across the globe.
This property let’s you cancel up until 6:00 pm on the day of arrival*.
Starting at $2129 (for Deluxe King which can also be two twin beds)