DESTINATION (S)- The Where!
Edinburgh, Kyle of Lochhalsh, Boat of Garten, Rothiemurchus, Edinburgh traveling aboard the Belmond Royal Scotsman Train
April – October 2021
A range of “ length of stay” available
Oh so fun – your significant other, your dear friends, a social group and also traveling solo (you’ll meet lots of fellow travelers!)
Let’s just be upfront: rail journey is therapeutic. The Scottish Highlands is mythical. You step aboard a beautiful train, then the whistle blows and you’re off, with a glass of champagne or whisky in hand, heading into stunning countryside. There’s no pressure. Rather pure enjoyment with friends and other passengers (it’s a social time, for sure), disconnected from the frenetic world, content to be where you are at that moment.
- 4 Nights aboard the Belmond Royal Scotsman luxury train
- 24-hour steward service
- All meals aboard the train, including a full Scottish breakfast, 3 Course Lunch and 4 Course Dinner
- All beverages including alcoholic drinks
- A seal-watching boat trip
- A trip to Ballindalloch Castle
- A visit to Rothiemurchus Estate with a choice of country pursuits
- A guided tour to Glamis Castle and Gardens
- Traditional entertainment onboard
Bespoke outings such as a tasting in a world-famous distillery, mingle with fellow guests over candlelit dinners and live ceilidhs, soaking up the scenery while on the Observation Car, stargazing, hiking, canoeing on Lochness… More details available upon request.
ASK ME ABOUT SOME EXTRAS
- Stay in Edinburgh before or after your trip
- Enter the forest for an exhilarating clay pigeon shoot!
- Play golf
- Start or end your trip in London
DID YOU KNOW?
There are two Spa cabins on the Royal Scotsman so let the lull of the rails enhance a massage.
Starting at $6249 (5356 Euros)